PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Home exchange

faraya
07-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi, for some time I'm interested in home exchange for vacation to Thailand but I don't know much about it. Did some of you used such way of travel are there any dangers coming with it. How should I make a nice start. I will be grateful for all information’s related to home exchange.

sophietropolas
08-06-2011, 02:20 AM
Hi,

A lot of people have already had their homes for exchange and in fact some of them are from Thailand. But despite the benefits it gives, people who haven't tried it yet are sometimes worried about if it is safe, but based on my experience, it is since you get to know the other party before you exchange homes.

By the way, my personal favorite home exchange site is WorldHomeExchanges.com because they have a unique security contract for members.

Enjoy your Trip! :)

Sophie

Gravelle22
08-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Yes! I agree with your great advice, it really works for me.
Thanks for your information!

jasminkennedy
08-10-2011, 04:47 AM
Home exchange program are ideal for travelers who owns a second home

Aldrichh
08-19-2011, 05:00 AM
I guess this programs involves a lot of risk but at the same time its a great opportunity to know others.I hope you have a very good experience and do share your experience with all the members.

stevensvoyage
08-26-2011, 01:41 PM
This seems to be an interesting concept would be great if we owned a lot of vacation homes around the globe

sophietropolas
08-30-2011, 08:03 AM
Hi stevensvoyage!

Home exchange is indeed an interesting concept. However, you don't really need to own a lot of vacation homes. Just as long you sign-up in a reputable house swapping site and you got a nice presentation of your listing, then you will surely attract possible swap partners.

Happy Trip!

Sophie

stevensvoyage
09-06-2011, 05:20 AM
A home exchange is built on trust, and the mutual respect of each other's property makes home exchange successful.
SO swap your home or holiday house on vacation and see the world,carefully

stefan s
12-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Does anyone have any reputable home exchange websites?

romainarpin1234
12-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Internet is the medium for those who want to go for house exchange, as there are plenty of websites devoted to help people in exchanging houses.

TravelingThailand
02-16-2012, 02:22 AM
Home exchanging is a novel idea as long as both parties are honest and both benefit. This is similar to time-shares here in the U.S. where owners can share properties with one another. You do need to make sure you are legally covered during your stay. You may want to look into getting some insurance that will cover you and the property you are staying in. You might not be covered under the home owner's policy. Some of these agreements count as a rental and are not covered. Also, you could get expatriate health insurance to make sure you are covered on that end as well if you are planning on staying longer than a vacation

romainarpin1234
03-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Vacational Home Exchange is very Nice concept.When we went to any tourist place than we need to security for our home.so home exchange is better option.it can save with a lot of advantages: save money, get tips from local people, be like at home while traveling..... Start to swap your home now and take benefit of those advantages!

swaphome
04-21-2012, 01:41 PM
I appreciate your concerns faraya and most of these deals are very good as they will save you money hence cutting the cost of living especially during holidays.

nick-milton
07-16-2012, 06:35 AM
Well, In all Thailand is the beautiful place for living and for spending your vacations. There are many good options for buying Samui Property as provided by many good property consultants. I am also looking for this great opportunity provided over here. Thanks

worldme
07-19-2012, 10:51 AM
WOW! This is so nice and I know this i so beneficial.

sanjuan
09-03-2012, 04:00 AM
I congratulate, what necessary words…, a magnificent idea

andyrobin3
11-05-2012, 12:05 PM
That's fine folks!!
you could do accordingly where ever you want.

Arjeet
12-20-2013, 05:51 AM
How extensive is the metropolitan area and how are the metropolitan values and identity formed for this the area? What makes your metropolitan area internationally attractive?

new york to charlotte bus (http://www.getbusticket.com/New-York-to-Charlotte-bus.html)

Arjeet
12-20-2013, 05:57 AM
Home trades are a truly incredible approach to spare a ton of cash, however it is worth investing the opportunity to uncover the right home trade club for you, there are currently some like ivhe.com that work in country estates, this does frequently make the swaps/trades simpler to orchestrate than essential homes.

Autos are incredible to trade if this is conceivable, yet there are nations.. like England that every driver is named and anybody from outside of Europe is not insurable under typical strategies.