PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me plan my trip to Thailand and Cambodia?

bizflats
04-28-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm planning a 3 week trip to Thailand
and Cambodia in March. I've never been to either country before and am looking for some advice on where to go, what to do etc.
Things I definitely have on my to-do list are:
3 days in Angkor What
a few days in Chiang Mai
Shopping
Full moon party

Any other ideas from seasoned Thai travellers?

asiateam
05-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Taking Vacation in Thailand? Wonderful experience!
Discover the charm of Thailand. Don't miss the breeze of their beaches, the floating market, The Grand Palace, visit also the World Gem Museum, and of course the adventure with the animals there like Elephant Riding , crocodile viewing and a lot more to discover in Thailand. For your travel assistance, guides, feel free to click www.asia.com/country/Thailand (http://www.asia.com/country/Thailand)
Enjoy your trip!

Arjeet
01-01-2014, 05:59 AM
Thailand is ready to say Welcome :)

travelqueen11902
01-07-2014, 06:29 AM
yes i agree that The Grand Palace,The Golden Triangle, Elephant trekking,Island hopping,Hill tribe villages,Festivals are the best places to visit there. But must say if places may good but a finest travel service gives you comfort so that your travel will sound best and you may enjoy at your favorite places.here is following a best travel service meeting to your all requirements :)

Arjeet
03-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Thailand is wonderful land for all kind of tourism. Thailand have many places to visit and a lot things to do.

If you came here then must visit/ do these all.
1. The Grand Palace
2. The Golden Triangle
3. Elephant trekking
4. Island hopping
5. Hill tribe villages
6. Festivals

These all are my favorite places but Grand Palace and Golden Triangle are my most famous destination. I have plan to buy my ticket durham to new york bus for my Durham visit. I have Thai friend at there i will going to meet him soon.

Jessicajelen
04-16-2015, 06:43 AM
What kind of help you want? if you want some partner for your tour so you can tell me. I'm planning my tour very soon here.

Casper
08-15-2015, 05:12 AM
Thailand is fantastic and charming land for all types of tourist. I agreed with it that Thailand have many places to visit and a lot things to do.
like, Island hopping, and lots of more So I think you really should follow all these tips and recommendations. I am sure that It will be proved helpful for your tour.

ameelia
09-18-2015, 07:49 AM
Casper, I am agree with you. Thailand is really a lovely country for traveling. I never had been there but listen much about it. Let me share some names of the attracting destinations with all of you.
Grand Palace,
Jim Thompson House,
Walking Street, Pattaya,
Patong,
Khao Yai National Park and
Wat Chedi Luang.
I hope all these information will be perfect for tourism lovings.

gopkrtindd
09-19-2015, 08:20 AM
I am also looking for Thailand tour package. my tour date will be 25 October 2015.

‎Asia
10-30-2015, 05:54 AM
I'm planning a 3 week trip to Thailand
and Cambodia in March. I've never been to either country before and am looking for some advice on where to go, what to do etc.
Things I definitely have on my to-do list are:
3 days in Angkor What
a few days in Chiang Mai
Shopping
Full moon party

Any other ideas from seasoned Thai travellers?

bizflats! Since that you asked for suggestion, years has passed. Have you visited these places? I am also planning a tour for two weeks in Thailand. So share your experience with me because I hope you will share nice information about that places as you personally had experience. I want to know what we can do there during these two week's tour?

Jason1
11-25-2015, 07:38 AM
‎Asia !You should visit this place. I am sharing with you those things which you could do there those are Visiting the Grand Palace, Eat Insects, Wat Arun, Visit the reclining Buddha at Wat PO and Visit the King Cobra village. I am sure if you must spend great time there. Don't forget to share your experience after come back from your journey.

tomammi
02-09-2016, 05:30 AM
Wat Arun is a really nice attraction in Thailand. I have some knowledge about it like which now I am going to share with you. Monumental Buddhist temple right on the river, with an iconic, ornately tiled central prang. I would like to suggest all travelling lovers to visit there at once in your life.

Akira
02-16-2016, 09:16 AM
There is no doubt Wat Arun is such a nice destination in Thailand. I have visited this destination with my friends. During mine visit I have captured there many photos which I am going to share with all of you.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh_c78qKXiZobd0PuUS_UKRl6BpJ7__ GWUorG5UQZpeVlA7w-UCQ
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4jFtax6SOiHQelANz8fClplhM-Q8trfDcGTtbBkYqR_VnH5M59g
I hope you like it.

Jason1
02-18-2016, 04:04 AM
Tomammi! You have shared really nice information about Wat Arun and Akira shared beautiful images of this attraction. After reading both the post and seeing the images any traveler explores this attraction without any hesitation. I appreciate both of you for your this effort. Good job buddy, Keep it up.

tomammi
02-19-2016, 04:51 AM
I feel glad you like me sharing stuff and me also a travelling lover I want to share with you my all experienced of travelling. But now I am interested to ask a question what's your favourite destination in Thia last? I will wait for your reply. i wish it will be according ti my question.

Akira
02-20-2016, 04:10 AM
I am going to share about mine favorite attraction in Thailand buddy that is Grand Palace. I am such a big fan of this destination and would love to be there again and again there. I have visited this destination last time with my family and now I have a plan to be there after mine 2 day new york to thousand islands tours (https://www.topbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-niagara-falls-and-thousand-island-tour.html) with my friends.

tomammi
03-28-2016, 04:55 AM
Wow, Ia m also a big love of Thailand attraction Grand Palace. So after reading your post I feel that your thoughts are really same of me. But now I like to ask a question bout your next plan of tour or future plan of your, Hope you like to sharing

Akira
03-28-2016, 05:38 AM
Why not buddy I will definitely share my next plan with you if I have. Now my mother have a plan to take west coast vacation packages in his next free time. She is so excited about that but want's to know about it's packages. have you any information about this? If yes then share with all of us.

tomammi
03-30-2016, 05:59 AM
Akira! I like to share with you west coast vacation packages I had never take this tour ever in my life but after reading you post I want to know about this tour, Because of why I want to go anywhere in my free days. So can you like to share with me about this tour after coming bcak of your mother?

Akira
03-30-2016, 07:19 AM
Yes buddy why not I will definitely share my mother experiences with all of you. When she will come back. I would like to suggest you stay her and connected with us. Anyway buddy what is your next plan would you have any plan or not? I hop you will reply me soon.

Jason1
04-08-2016, 10:16 AM
I also want to know about tummy future plans. Because he had shared really nice information about different places. I assume that he had a nice information about traveling. Anyhow, what are our future plans? which kinds of place you will explore in future?

tomammi
04-09-2016, 10:53 AM
I have to share with you my future plan about travels, I have a plan to go Thailand for exploring its attraction Grand Palace. I hope so I will see this attraction and great fun with my all friends. Maybe two friend will not go there because they are busy in business.

Jason1
04-11-2016, 04:46 AM
Tomammi! In your post, you say that you will explore the Thailand attraction Grand Palace in future. Which is good, Because this attraction is the most famous attraction of theis destination. I have personally explored the destination one time. My experience of the place was nice.

tomammi
04-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Grand Palace is a famous attraction and many tarvelling lovers to gpo there for hvaing fun and enjoying holiday's free time there. I ahve also visited there and now still yet I want to go there again. Can anyone like to share with me more images of this attraction.
Grand Palace Bangkok
http://media.afar.com/uploads/images/post_images/images/7UBxmHjQFc/post_display_cropped_open-uri20130227-7925-1xmgvj5?1383805503

Akira
04-12-2016, 07:41 AM
Grand Palace is a nice destination for travelling lovers. Your shared image are too good and grabbing for those who never been there in his life. Now here I am going to share some images of Grand Palace inside.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1c/94/24/1c942431e4f7629fbb91adf174c95894.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~others4him7/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/insidethekremlin.jpg
I hope you will like them.

tomammi
04-14-2016, 10:22 AM
Great! you have shared a really beautiful image of this destination. I like to say that great effort and after seeing these images many travelling lovers want to go there for enjoying holidays and for having fun with friends like me. I hope I will go there once again to explore this wonderful attraction of Thailand

I had a great fun during on my Pilgrim Tower Monument tour (http://www.bestbustours.com/3-days-new-york-to-marthas-vineyard-plymouth-plantation-tour.html)

Akira
04-20-2016, 10:22 AM
thanks guys you have liked my shared views. I am very happy to know that you have a plan to be there and I am so sure you will definitely have a good time there. Anyway buddy if you need any kind of information about that so can ask from all of us.

tomammi
04-22-2016, 06:58 AM
I like to share with you some names of accommodation which re nearest of grand palace
grand palace hotel Sukhumvit bangkok
Grand Palace hotel in Thailand
President Palace Hotel
I have just three names of accommodations. Hope it will be informative for you.