PDA

View Full Version : Paradise in Phuket

shaneyward
03-26-2011, 03:50 PM
This is probably the one thing that most tourists will do whilst holidaying in Phuket and it is certainly worth doing. Phi Phi consists of 2 islands. The smaller being Phi Phi Ley which is an uninhabited island where the magical Maya Bay is. The larger island is Phi Phi Don which is the popular holiday destination for many travellers and also which suffered greatly in the Tsunami.

Our trip was booked with Apple from South Smile and cost only 1100 bt each (about $39AUD which is actually much cheaper than what I paid for the exact same trip 2 years ago!!!)

Our day included pickup at about 8am, drive to Chalong Pier, arrive Maya Bay about 40 mins later, then to Viking Cave, snorkelling off the back of the boat, feed the crazy monkeys, lunch on Phi Phi Don Island, free time on Koh Khai Nai, then back to pier and home by 5pm. Once again a very long and tiring day, but one that is memorable and worth doing. Your trip also includes morning and afternoon tea, and buffet lunch on Phi Phi Don. The only things you may have to pay for are flipper hire, deck chair hire on Koh Khai Nai, souvenir photos, alcohol and icecreams.

Our trip was booked through a company called Siam Sea Canoe and this is the exact same company we went with 2 years ago. Trip was very well organised and worth every cent.
Halong bay tours (http://www.halongluxuryjunk.com) Mekong Jayavarman Cruise (http://www.mekong-jaycruise.com) Phuket Hotel (http://www.phuket-thailandhotels.com)

travelvietss
04-05-2011, 09:35 AM
The Phi Phi Island beautiful ,When i come there , i feel comfortable and .The air clean . I want to Phi Phi a more.

yippie65
05-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Phi Phi Island is great is most preferred by most of the travellers to be there. You can feel the fresh air and hot sun. Hope you would come back again soon. We surely you'll bring back with your good memories and feelings like what you've experienced before....

Very nice to hear your positive comment towards Thailand :D

nicewish00
05-15-2011, 08:21 AM
Phi Phi's beauty is a large chunk of the allure. The islands, when approached by boat, rise from the sea like a fortress. Sheer cliffs tower overhead, then give way to beach-fronted jungle. It's love at first sight.

annhay21x
05-18-2011, 05:33 AM
Phi Phi Island is worth visiting whenever you plan your holidays in Thailand and best time to visit this Island is during winter.

technosavy
08-04-2011, 07:27 AM
phi phi island is awesome! It's truly a paradise on earth. It's quiet affordable and many accommodation options are available here. The speedboat riding on this island is a wonderful experience.

perfection
09-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Phuket Island is awesome! And largest island if Thailand. Here you can enjoy diving, sailing and fishing trip and much more..

unhcounhco
10-19-2011, 01:40 AM
A Little Taste of Paradise in Phuket. Vijitt Resort Phuket. Serenity secluded perfection, captures what awaits guests at this beautifully landscaped resort, set above the white sands of stunning Friendship Beach in Phuket's southern, ..

bungto
10-28-2011, 04:14 AM
it's so interest.I'll be there

Milsar88
10-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Travelling to Phi Phi is easy. Ferry services make return trips twice daily departing from Phuket and Krabi. A regular ferry service from Koh Lanta direct to Phi Phi also operates in the high season.

alishiamiller92
10-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Yes! Phi Phi island is really beautiful.. I wanted to go there again..

perfection
11-17-2011, 10:39 AM
Phuket Island is wonderful, and is one of the biggest and most visited Islands in Thailand. Here you can enjoy diving, sailing, swimming, snorkeling, fishing, caving and much more.

Paklok
11-26-2011, 05:31 AM
Phuket is a paradise, if you can get away from all the tourists and enjoy the nature.

I live in Phuket and I spend a lot of time paddling in the mangroves on Phuket's eastcoast and out to the nearest islands in the Phang Nga Bay.

I am making this photo-blog about paddling in Phuket: http://paddlinginphuket.blogspot.com/

have a look if you want, maybe you can get some good ideas about where to paddle in Phuket.

willsmith10
01-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Luxury Thailand holiday (http://www.quintessentiallytravel.com/country/766-thailand) is absolutely best choice, where you can spend some spare moments with your friends and stay in luxury Thailand villas. And the Phuket Island is awesome! Here you can enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, fishing and much more.

erika08
02-24-2012, 07:33 AM
thanks for sharing guys, I wanna travel and explore the beautiful and paradise place in Phuket, I'm pretty sure that I will never regret spending money to visit this kind of place.

jackieschan
05-05-2012, 04:15 AM
Phi Phi Island is great, Thank you share!

Smith
05-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Whether they're held to honour a religious belief or just for fun, the festivals of Phuket are exciting, sometimes bizarre spectacles – and they're certainly never bland. The Vegetarian Festival draws people from all over the world. It's colourful, it's deafening and sometimes fascinatingly gruesome. Vegetables gruesome? Come and see for yourself… Financial Planner Washington DC

tizalee
06-14-2014, 05:38 AM
Its awesome........Phi Phi islands are located between the island of Phuket. Its very beautiful place.

LANFORD
09-23-2014, 06:57 AM
I agree with tizalee, Phi Phi is a beautiful spot to see in Thailand. It is a famous paradise to enjoy the summer holidays. It offers a countless range of breathtaking beaches, stunning rock formations and tranquil turquoise waters teeming with colorful marine life. It is a best place for diving, sailing, trekking, eco-tourism, business, romance, or just lazing on the beach.

Jen.E
10-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Phuket is truly a paradise with many amazing beaches. It's fantastic that there's something for everyone there. Stay in town near Patong for all the shopping and partying action, but if you're looking for a quiet getaway try Natai beach or Phangnga, it's less touristy and there are really beautiful hotels which give you a completely different experience. Natai beach is our family favorite, we normally stay at Aleenta resort, as they never fail to impress. All our island tours and activities were arranged by them, they really make sure the only thing you need to do is relax and work on your tan. Amazing place!

LANFORD
10-28-2014, 07:33 AM
I never visited Natai beach before but Jen.E after reading your post I want to go there with my family. I think it is a family friendly destination to enjoy holidays in Phuket. Can you give me some suggestion or tips to plan a trip of Natai beach?

tomammi
01-22-2016, 05:11 AM
Natai beach is a really nice destination for travelling lovers. I visited just one time in my life but "I like to go there gain in my travelling life. I would like to suggest you must visit there and enjoy its food menu and many facilities here. like me. I hope you will enjoy Natai beach trip.

Akira
05-16-2016, 04:05 AM
Natai beach is a lovely destination which have explored by my father. he had visited this place few time ago with his friends and have a great time there. After visiting this place they also suggest me to there at least once. I would love to be thee soon. What say what I should do?

Herry
05-19-2016, 10:15 AM
Natai beach is an untouched place for me,I have never been there in my life till yet but want to be there and so sure that this will be really good for me to try this beach and I will have a lot of fun at this new place.
Have you any idea about bus tours from los angeles to san francisco (http://www.goldenbustours.com/3-day-los-angeles-to-yosemite-san-francisco-city-tour.html)