PDA

View Full Version : Lumpini Park, Bangkok

Hoya Salamui
12-14-2005, 06:33 AM
Lumpini Park (****************************************.com/2005/12/lumpini-park-bangkok.html) or Suan Lum is the name of Park but when called Suan Lum Night Bazaar is mean shopping place near Lumpini Park, open in the night. Lumpini Park is a popular Park located at the heart of Bangkok Capital City of Thailand. Lumpini Park is the first public park of Bangkok, was built in 1925 by King Rama VI. Lumpini means the birth place of Lord Buddha at Lumphini District, Nepal.

scountryguide
01-27-2011, 10:38 AM
The park itself is very spacious and well kept, and at weekdays it is hardly crowded. There is a substantial artificial lake and one can hire a boat to go paddling (or rather 'cycling') on it for a modest fee.

The park also has one of the few public libraries in Bangkok, and a well used open-air exercise facility. In the early morning one can observe the practising of Tai-Chi.
No pets are allowed, so you can unfortunately no go there to walk the dog. What is not quite understandable is that there are apparently no outlets where one can buy water or other drinks, so bring it along with you from outside if you want to spend some time walking or cycling there, the heat of Bangkok can be very taxing. The park is well used by joggers of all ages. On walking through it, we did not notice any facility that had bikes for rent. Cycling would otherwise be a good way of checking out the park and exercise a bit.When walking around it is quite obvious that a lot of people are involved in keeping the park clean and tidy.

There are many benches and covered pavillions, so if you want you can relax quite conveniently and read a good book. Lots of birds (of course a lot of pigeons) that are not at all very worried of staying in proximity of humans.

Thanks...

Facts About Spain (http://www.countryguides360.com/facts-about-spain.html)
Orlando tourism (http://www.countryguides360.com/orlando-tourism.html)
Germany tourist attractions (http://www.countryguides360.com/germany-tourist-attractions.html)

jemssmith29
08-08-2012, 07:40 AM
Thnaks it is very useful information.Great

maihoa
10-01-2012, 02:30 AM
It is a major tourist attraction of Thailand.

tizalee
09-09-2013, 06:40 AM
I am planning a visit to Bangkok next month. I love the wild life. I will surely visit it. Please tell me about ticket cost of it.

Arjeet
03-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Lumphini Park is a 360-rai park in Bangkok, Thailand. This is one of the family friendsly park of Thailand. This park offers rare open public space, trees and playgrounds in the Thai capital and contains an artificial lake where visitors can rent a variety of boats. Park have several activities for fun.

Arjeet
03-20-2014, 07:58 AM
Hello guys,I visited this park just 1-2 hours for absorb fresh air when i was there because i had special attachment with this park flowers are glowing and say welcome..Its superb and delicious for all the tourist came and take rest in this park...

LANFORD
11-10-2014, 09:08 AM
I visited Lumphini Park few months ago during my Bangkok trip. This beautiful place is located in Bangkok, Thailand. This park offers a variety of public places, picnic spots and playgrounds to its visitors. This park was established by king Rama VI in 1920s that’s why a status of king stands at the southwestern entrance to the park.

Casper
09-04-2015, 05:37 AM
All the members have shared very helpful and massive information about Lumphini park. I really like all of yours effort. After that i will make a tour to Thailand and will visit the park but after coming back from my 3 day niagara falls tours from new york (http://www.tripedition.com/3-Day-Watkins-Glen-Washington-DC-Philadelphia-and-Niagara-Falls-Bus-Tour-from-New-York.html) with my mother.

tomammi
01-04-2016, 05:46 AM
Casper! I agree with you. In this thread, many members share his personal experience with all of us which is helpful for us. Now I would like to tell you must share your personal experience about your present tour. ( 3-day Niagara falls tours from New York) I will wait of your next reply which will be helpful for me.

Herry
06-20-2016, 05:18 AM
Lumpini Park, Bangkok is an untouched place for me, I have never been at there in my life till yet but like to make an visit at there while having a good chance and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything luke this for sure for having great fun.

Akira
07-28-2016, 05:39 AM
Lumpini Park is my dad favorite pace guys, He had visited this place with my grandfather a few times ago and have a pleasant time during this. This was a splendid visit of his life which he can't remove from his mind. So I would like to suggest you dude must be there at least once.

What say about east coast tour from boston (https://www.topbustours.com/east-coast-bus-tours-vacation-packages/)???

Jason1
08-08-2016, 07:14 AM
Lumpini Park, Bangkok is also an untouched place for me. I have never explored this place in my life. But now I must explore this place while I get ant chance. Because I have got a nice information about this place through this conversion. I must ay that all of yours hared nice information about this place.

I enjoyed my tours from san francisco multidays (http://www.goldenbustours.com/san-francisco-tours/) with my buddies.

tomammi
08-27-2016, 05:09 AM
Rateable attraction in Bangkok Lumpini Park, I have been explored this attraction many of the items in my life on travelling of thailand. So I would love to go again and again in my life there for visiting and enjoying charming holidays or time there. I love its evening time when all of the birds charm and make a sweet noise here. Which thing is your favourite here in Lumpini Park?

Herry
09-06-2016, 06:13 AM
Good to see that all of you have shared here enough stuff with all of us about Bangkok Lumpini Park,I want to see some images of this park because exploeirng this kind of things I am sure that proves really best for me to try out soon with buddies So i am wait here for your replies with some images of Bangkok Lumpini Park.