PDA

View Full Version : Budget trip

Sharkeyboy
10-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Hi, I'm travelling to Thailand next weekend and will be staying near Bangkok :) I'm on a bit of a tight budget so trying to keep cost to a minimum. I heard the healthcare service over there is superb but private so I'm going to need some travel insurance. I can't afford to spend much on it so looking for some suggestions where i can get it cheap from any other UK travellers? :) I've tried moneysupermarket.com/travelinsurance as I've seen it advertised on tv, can get a policy for as cheap as £15 but wondering if this will cover everything i need. I'm not sure what cover i should be looking for? any help wuld be much appreciated :)

ross2taylor
03-22-2011, 11:06 AM
I think you have to search it on the Google to finds the respective results and also according to your desires.

Gravelle22
03-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Hi,

it was a fantastic information on Budget trip that you have shared with us.
I hope everybody will love this.Thanks a lot!

limo in New York (http://www.timesquarelimousine.com/)

Diaona
05-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Hi, really fantastic information, seasoned travelers tend to allocate an appropriate daily travel budget to each location. If you want to stay longer, you should find work, sell some wares, or do anything to increase total cash available. All the best!

stefan s
12-01-2011, 01:17 AM
You should get enough travel insurance to cover yourself completely. You definitely do not want to under-insure yourself while traveling to a different country. I would also check to see if your normal health insurance is recognized by the medical facilities over there. That could be done by a simple phone call to your provider. Check with someone who sells travel insurance, they can give you a good idea on how much you may need.

Gorilla
12-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Hoi friends, you have to give the nice information, i like this posts...

TravelingThailand
02-16-2012, 02:16 AM
Sharkeyboy, how did your trip go? Did you ever find any travel insurance for your trip? Thailand is one of my trips I am planning for myself this summer and I need to get insurance as well. Does anyone know if you need a new travel insurance (http://www.mnui.com/) policy for each trip you take. I am also planning a trip to Kenya as well.

Arjeet
12-28-2013, 04:58 AM
I understand how UK travel agent and insurance companies are operate and how your personal circumstances and travel plans affect the price you pay.
You can check here lonelyplanet.com/Insurance I hope you can get best travel insurance on very low price.

------------------------------------------------
new york to orlando (http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-to-orlando-bus.html)

tizalee
01-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Thailand is a country where you can live with $3 USD for a day minimum and it can reach up to $1000 USD for a day. It is very beautiful island to visit or live. It is up to you how you want to live here. Traveling is much cheaper than other necessary things.