PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Beach

songchai
08-26-2007, 07:41 AM
It seem to be quite at this Forum. Just wanted to say, any suggestion about Pattaya I'm Free to help. I live in Pattaya City Thailand. Cheer Up!:D

austerus
09-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Hello,

I am from Turkey & I heard from someone that pattaya beach is one of the beauitiful beach in the world, I would like to have been there .. but what about wheather of pattaya theses days ???

hope for your reply ..
thanks..

austerus,
olu-deniz.co.uk

scountryguide
01-27-2011, 11:02 AM
While most beaches rely simply on the beauty of their natural surroundings for their charm, Pattaya Beach 'a 4km crescent-shaped sandy bay'goes all out to give visitors everything their hearts desire.

As abundant as sun, sand and sea along this bustling palm-fringed stretch, are superb hotels, value-for-money shopping malls and market stalls, a huge variety of restaurants, endless sports and leisure activities, and, of course, the bars and discos that have earned it its raucous reputation. The result? Not only the perfect place to let the world pass by, but also one of the world's most energetic beach resorts, a happening place buzzing with modern-day energy

Thanks...

oliviasarahs
03-30-2011, 10:03 PM
do you have any picture that can be reference, i want to go there too

Perry
04-22-2011, 12:34 PM
whati like pattay beach like most beaches i've gone to is it has lots hotels suits everyone's budget and needs
--------------------------

technosavy
07-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Thanks for sharing information about Pattaya beach. I love beaches and wish to visit the pattaya beach once.

stevensvoyage
10-01-2011, 06:48 AM
Ho thats really good,then definitely i will include this place in the list of trips i have....But before that, i need to know the information on villas near by the beach..can you???

Mssmil
10-05-2011, 08:47 AM
I have heard Pattaya is a very beautiful beach.I'm planning to visit there on my next vacation.Can I know some good restaurant which offers good food for low price near Pattaya ?

johnnymorre
11-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Chef Bernard is best restaurant at pattaya.. Last time we visit there only.. More affordable prices and their fish soup is to die for.. I am curious are they still open?

mina
05-18-2012, 02:22 AM
Imagine waking up to the glittering sea, relaxing on the beach under the bristling palm trees, and enjoying glamorous, tropical nights in the best place to be in Thailand : Pattaya Beach. Dreams are within reach when you stay in the A-One Pattaya Beach Resort. A unique treasure among Pattaya Resorts.
Consisting of 52 All Oceanview Resort Rooms in Pattaya we have 44 Beach Deluxe Rooms and 8 Ocean View Deluxe rooms available for your accommodation in Pattaya.

Owen
07-05-2012, 03:36 AM
Pattaya beach is known for its natural beauty, clean pollution-free environment, safe nightlife and plenty of seafood. As a beach resort, it is the most famous.

myhappyjourneyblr
07-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Hi
I like to visit pattaya beach!! I heard that this is the best beach in thailand and Beautifull in the world
karthik

yippie65
07-10-2012, 04:35 AM
Please suggest me some night time activity in pattaya. And cheap car rental service in Pattaya

jemssmith29
07-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Pattaya is a city in Thailand, a beach resort popular with tourists and expatriates.The best beaches in Pattaya are:-
Jomtien Beach
Naklua Beach
Wong Prachan Beach

jems28
07-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Pattaya Beach offers hotels, shopping malls, street stalls, many Western restaurants, watersports and other leisure activities, and, of course, world infamous Nightlife.
Thanx

jemssmith29
08-23-2012, 12:07 PM
According to me,Pattaya is the best attractive tourist attraction in Thailand.Thailand is located in Asia and it is the place famous in the world.

dianap
11-29-2013, 08:36 AM
I would like to know which is the pattaya most popular restaurant where i can have proper thai food.

Arjeet
02-11-2014, 10:47 AM
I visited Pattaya beach 5 time and still I want to go. Pattaya beach is one of the main attraction of Thailand.
Thousends of tourist are visiting Pattaya beach every year special in summer. They spend their holidays and make their time price less.

Cat
11-15-2014, 11:19 AM
songchai! Here i am sharing the names of the famous and attractive destinations of Pattaya. I am sure you will like them all.
Khao Kheow Open Zoo
Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden
Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
Anek Kuson Sala (Viharnra Sien)
Big Buddha
Wat Yansangwararam
Khao Phra Tamnak
Mini Siam and Mini Europe

LANFORD
11-17-2014, 05:57 AM
You are right Arjeet, Pattaya beach is a beautiful and stunning destination to visit in Thailand. I also visited this region many times in my life and still want to go there again and again. It is an ideal destination to visit in summer among the visitors. I like this destination due to its adventures activities and awesome natural beauty.

tizalee
11-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Pattaya Beach and Jomtien are the best known beaches among tourists and as a result very crowdy especially on weekends.Naklua Beach is the ideal place for a peaceful stroll along the beach during the day.
• Pattaya Beach
• Jomtien Beach
• Naklua Beach
• Koh Larn ( Coral Island)
• Bang Sae Beach

tomammi
12-07-2015, 10:03 AM
Pattaya is a town of Thailand. This town is known for a wild nightlife scene and attracts international visitors. Pattaya beach is a famous beach of this town. I visited a few years ago. This beach has many natural attractions and great views in its sunset timing. I want to again visit there. Your's all places are really nice which you share with us.

Jason1
12-15-2015, 10:34 AM
Tesla and tummy both of you shared nice information about Pattaya Beach. I agree with Tesla! Naklua beach is best Beach. I visited this beach with an uncle when he visits Thailand for his some work. When him complete his work, then we visit the Thailand during this we visit this beach. Thailand is an ideal destination. I wish I visit this destination again.

adverd
12-16-2015, 06:11 AM
Naklua beach is a stunning point of interests where we can see the amazing views and have fun with buddies. I love this beach and wants to explore it again to spend time in an ideal environment for fun. I hope it will be full on fun time for me to having some time in such beautiful surroundings.
http://www.holidayinn-pattaya.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/6791941716_7273f7d6fc_z.jpg
http://www.pattaya-adventures.com/images/rsz_100_1319.jpg

tomammi
12-28-2015, 06:39 AM
adverd! your sharing images are really nice and I visit once in my life there but after see these images I want to visit there gain after finishing my East coast bus tours from boston (http://www.bestbustours.com/package-category/east-coast-tours/). I really enjoy my present tour of The East coast. This side of USA is really awesome for travelling point of view. I wish my next tour enjoyable for me.

Jason1
05-06-2016, 06:50 AM
adverd! You have shared nice and beautiful images of this beach, I have explored this beach before my Edison NJ to niagara falls tour (http://www.goldenbustours.com/niagara-falls-bus-tour-packages/). I have enjoyed there many things and spent awesome time there. This beach is a perfect place for spending holidays and having fun.

Herry
06-16-2016, 06:01 AM
tizalee! really good to see that you8 have shared here really nice names of Pattaya Beach. I really like this sharing and want to know in detail about Bang Sae Beach. so would any one like toshare here with me about this place in details. i am here and waiting for your replies.