PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok at night is dangerous or interesting?

julalak
01-05-2007, 05:14 AM
Hi
Bangkok is capital of Thailand. It is a beautiful and interested place. In my view, I have two reasons to support about Bangkok at night.
First , Bangkok at night is attractive to tourist because it has a lot of traveling place such as Saphan Poot and Khow san road. Saphan Poot is the most famous market at night , there is an enormous selection all sorts of wears and produce is sold , such as clothing , shoes , jeans. Khow san road has hotels for foreigners and you can get impressive service and cheap price. There is a lot of bars for relaxing and you get entertainment. When you hungry, you can find food on a street road such as pat Thai, omelet and fried rice. If you want to eat tom yum kung you can go to the restaurant. When you come Bangkok at night in New Year Eve’s celebrate you see colorful fireworks and you get lovely atmospheres.
Finally, when you get on a bus or taxi, criminal is pick pocket and assault you. However, Bangkok is safety more than our country.
Conclusion, I wish that you get impressive view and happy after you travel in Bangkok, but it is dangerous for you. If you do not be careful or you walk, alone you should go with your friend or your parent.Thanks for your comment.

bailey
01-07-2007, 02:57 AM
I think Bangkok is interesting because I went to Bangkok last year and Iwent to Khow san road ,I like it very much.Hotels is comfrotable and has a good service.

moo_yong
01-07-2007, 02:57 PM
I heard about bomb news in Bangkok last week. I'm quite frightening.I think it's dangerous only somewhere.

James cuck
02-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Bangkok is one of famous city for holidays.

Gravelle22
04-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Bangkok's nightlife has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. But at the same time it's relaxed, safe, enjoyable and great fun! After the sun wanes, Bangkok gets its second breath. The heavy traffic subsides, the mad rush is over. This energized city bustles with things to, be it shopping, clubbing, bar flying, fine dining, a cinema, bowling or a cultural show. Tracking these venues down can be a daunting task for first-timers and, so, here we've compiled five nightlife prime areas i.e Victory Monument ,Sukhumvit ,Silom ,Ratchadapisek (including RCA),Siam Nightlife etc hav nightlife is damn wonderful and joyful..

Thanks...

limo in New York (http://www.timesquarelimousine.com/)

shailenderkumar
04-14-2011, 05:33 AM
I think terrorist activity are going on every country and you can't predict which city is safe. BTW Bangkok is a beautiful city and you can easily enjoy your vacation over there.

Rajeshnai
05-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Bangkok is very famous for it's nightlife , it has a well deserved reputation for having a hot night entertainment scene with night markets, restaurants, go-go bars & discos, even the coffee shops. For Bangkok nightlife take a walk on the wild side down Suhkumvitt or Koh Sahn rd both have something different to offer and if you are walking you are going to see a lot more action.

Germany tour (http://www.toptourpackages.com/germany-holidays/top-places-to-visit.shtml)

Flupsmopoub
02-22-2012, 02:31 AM
If someone would be so kind as to post a log of Bangkok Dangerous I would appreciate it. For some reason this disc, and maybe its just the disc I have seems to take a very long time to transcode, almost 20 minutes for full disc, other discs with the same compression I can transcode in half the time. Why?

SophieNigel
03-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Bangkok at night is dangerous, Ask me why?

Limo Service Orange County (http://www.dlslimoandcoach.com/newportbeach-limousine.html)

dreamybd
03-13-2012, 03:21 PM
Bangkok is at the start of many visitors' itineraries, and while a modern city, it has a rich cultural heritage. Most visitors at least take in the Grand Palace, a collection of highly decorated buildings and monuments. It is home to Wat Phra Kaew, the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand that houses the Emerald Buddha. Other cultural attractions include Wat Pho, Wat Arun and Jim Thompson's House, but these are just a fraction of possible sights you could visit.

Smith
04-20-2012, 05:54 AM
I love to drive in the night. But night drives are not for everybody. If you like driving and if you enjoy conversation/music then its the best you can have. Its mostly peaceful and there will be more professionals on the road so you just have to follow the rules. Night driving in India is much more eventful and fun than in US of A or for that matter in any western countries.
Since it is more eventful you need to be more careful too. Here are my tips for it. Before you try your first long night drive. Make sure you have done at least 5 thousand kms day drive. You should have done at least couple of 300+kms drives during the day.
Since you are not a professional driver love for driving and experience of night outs helps.

Financial advisor maryland (http://www.mannacapitalmanagement.com/)

jemssmith29
07-24-2012, 07:05 AM
Hello,
According to me,it is very interesting to travel in night.I want to travel here.
Thanx