PDA

View Full Version : Simply awesome...

Michaelstine
09-02-2005, 08:22 AM
Hi - Just want to say that I spent 3 weeks in Thailand in Augsust and had the most awesome of experiences. I particularly loved milling around the temples and museums. They really do give you feel of what Thailand was like in the past. Everything is just so beautiful; DiscoveryThailand is right - the colours, the smells, simply fantastic. I expect to be back again one day - sooner than later!

Arjeet
01-25-2014, 07:48 AM
March to November is good time to visit Thailand because in these day's there weather is normal and helpful for visiting. August is the best time to discover Thailand and visiting there all temples and museums and many other places like beaches and shopping market's.

Jessicajelen
04-23-2015, 06:47 AM
I agree with you, Thailand is one of the best place to visit with your family. It's affordable and also have some of the best beaches in the world.

jaftar
07-29-2015, 05:29 AM
Yeah really Thailand is the best place to visit with your girlfriend on the beach.

Casper
08-15-2015, 04:40 AM
I agreed with all of you guys! Yeah really Thailand is the best place to visit with your friends and family, I also explored Thailand with my whole family before two years, We did a lot of fun and spent great time together. Thailand is an awesome destination to explore, I just simply love with this place.

ameelia
09-21-2015, 08:55 AM
Buddies, All of you are right. Thailand is really a wonderful country for traveling point of view. It offers a lot of alluring attractions like Grand Palace, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Patong and Khao Yai National Park. I have visited there with my family few time go and explored there good experience and I will like to go there again when it will be possible.

gopkrtindd
10-01-2015, 07:11 AM
Really Thailand is interesting place to spend time with friends. I have plan in November to visit with my friends.

day picnic near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | camping in kanatal (http://www.conventionindia.in/camp-little-jaguar.aspx)

ameelia
10-01-2015, 09:57 AM
I would say that Thailand is really a great choice and also very popular attraction around the world. A huge amount of people comes here every year to enjoy its beauty. I am sure that gopkrtindd, you will find there great fun time like me because it is an awesome destination and simply the second name of enjoyment and fun.

gopkrtindd
10-17-2015, 06:50 AM
Last week, I also have visited Thailand. I really enjoyed there.

‎Asia
10-28-2015, 06:46 AM
You are right Thailand is a nice destination. I visited this place a few days ago. I visited most famous destination of Thailand those names are Wha Phra That Doi Suthep and Doi Suthep–Pui National Park. Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is a Province of Chiang Mai. During my tour I visited Doi Suthep temple.It was founded in 1383. Doi Suthep temple is located just at 15 kilometres away from Chiang Mai.

tomammi
11-18-2015, 09:53 AM
I also visited there and I want to visit again because this place is really nice for visit lovers. I like its green grass everywhere lets like a carpet. There are many food dishes. All of items in food delicious and sweet. I also like the food, so during travelling I test these Thai food items.

Jason1
12-01-2015, 08:51 AM
No doubt the food of Thailand is awesome. You are right Thailand is those places which the tourists want to visit again and again. Now I want to talk about DC. I have visited this place one time in my life. This destination is wonderful. I have sent great time there. Have you ever visited this destination?

tomammi
05-05-2016, 05:29 AM
jason1! I like to say that you had right to said about this food of Thailand thread but now I read in your post you want to talk about something DC. So it's a beautiful reign in the US and I have been visited there with college fellows. I will go again there after some time. So whats your favourite dish in Thai food?

Akira
05-07-2016, 07:13 AM
DC is a nice place for all history lovers. My broth like this lace and have a craze to be there again and again in his life,. In wants to know from you buddy which kinds of destination both of you like o visit here. I hope you will reply me soon.

Herry
05-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Well, tomami! I have never visited Thailand till yet in my life and have ni idea about its food and dishes. Well, I am so sure about this will prove full of fun for me if I am there in future and so sure that this will prove a nice kind of experience for me.

tomammi
05-11-2016, 06:20 AM
I like to share with you its food dishes like these are my favourite like
Khao khluk kapi
Khao mok kai
Khao mok nuea
Khao man kai
I hope so if you wikll ever try these foods you will feel really nice.

Herry
05-12-2016, 06:05 AM
Well, all of you have shard here truly nice and good information about thailand. It is really good and so sure that nice to try this place for e in future and so sure that I will have there a lot of fun and spendthere a memorable toime.

tomammi
05-14-2016, 05:24 AM
Sure, you will do fun there because its a famous destination for exploring its attractions and having fun point of view. Many travelling lovers wants to go there and many have visited there in their life Thailand. I have also visited there many times in my life. Have you any hesitation for you Thailand tour share with me. I will like to suggest you.

I have been great fun in my corning glass bus tour packages from new york (http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-falls-and-corning-glass-bus-tour.html) i in 2001

Akira
05-14-2016, 06:50 AM
I will like to say that here healthy conversation are run here. i love to read this again in future. So guys keep sharing with all something like this. Anyway guys I wants to know about your recent tours. Who would like to share with all of us?

Herry
05-17-2016, 11:38 AM
‎Asia! really good to see that you have shared trullu nice names of destinations,I really like your sharing and like to say that it will be really helfull for all members of the community and for me, Well good sharing keep it up buddy.

Akira
05-19-2016, 05:30 AM
Thanks Herry you have liked our shared information with each other. There is no doubt everyone try to share this kind stuff with all members. Anyway buddy i wants to know from you have you ever visited rainbow bridge in your life?

What sy about california bus tours (https://www.topbustours.com/san-francisco-departures/)????

Herry
05-20-2016, 04:19 AM
rainbow bridge! is an untouched place for me,I have never been there in my life abut the name of this bridge is too interesting and good and fprce me to musy explore this in life. So will be there soon.
Need suggestion about Yellowstone National Park Overnight tour (http://www.goldenbustours.com/6-day-los-angeles-to-mt-rushmore-las-vegas-yellowstone-national-park-tour.html)

Akira
05-23-2016, 05:52 AM
Rain Bow Bridge is untouched place for you buddy so I would like to suggest you must go there at least once in your life. I am so sure this will e a pleasant tour for you like all. If you need any kind suggestion can ask from us.

Herry
05-24-2016, 09:04 AM
Akira! good to see that yo8u have enough information about Rain Bow Bridge. I reallyn like this and want to make a move at there and so sure about that it will be vreally good for me but before makingyg a visit at there I want to know about this place complete information. will you like to share with me here.

Herry
05-27-2016, 05:27 AM
Really good to see that you have shared truly nice and good names of Thailand attractions. I really like this and like to say that all the information we really nice and informative.
busch gardens bus tours (http://www.goldenbustours.com/3-day-new-york-to-williamsburg-virginia-beach-busch-gardens-tour.html)was really good.