PDA

View Full Version : precautionary inoculations

Gery Wood
07-26-2005, 06:23 AM
Sawahdee kha

It has been forty years since I visited Thailand and at last I am coming back for a visit.

I am hoping to move to Thailand to work and live after I finish my teaching degree at university.

I will be visiting Thailand for two weeks in August.

Please suggest what precautionary inoculations I should have if any before I depart the US.

Thank you for your help.

Gery

Gerywood@cp-tel.net

John
07-28-2005, 03:11 AM
I have been to Thailand many, many times and never had any vaccinations.

Waste of time, money and (probably) your health
I know what you mean - I have lived in Thailand for many years and never got ill... However, when I reflect, I have barely been out of Bangkok and I have met a number of people who have got ill visiting some of border areas, etc. If you are here on a holiday, the last thing you want is the worry that you MIGHT get ill. The extra investment will at least give you peace of mind, and that's invaluable! I reckon stick to the precautions suggested by the professionals and keep looking at embassy travel advisories - health issues come up all the time and you should be aware of them... Just my opinion...

John

Zechariah
12-26-2012, 09:34 AM
these days, I find from the internet that in chaina , there is a gereate commedy file is on show which is made in Thailand. what a pity it's in chinese.

maihoa
03-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Thailand beautiful. I like it.

Arjeet
12-13-2013, 06:57 AM
Hello Gery,

Thailand saying Welcome Back to Gery ;). You can enjoy more then before Thailand and there places. This is good time to visit Thailand and celebrate Christmas and New York.