PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Honeymoon place in Chiangmai

Paulie
06-25-2005, 08:48 AM
I just got back from Honeymoon trip in Chiangmail. I spended my weekends at Botanic Resort Chiangmai. It was great. The landscape is very beautiful. I really enjoy the weather and all natural atmosphere there. Food is so awesome. If you got time, check this one out... www.botanicchiangmai.com

abroaduni
04-28-2012, 09:49 AM
Thank You very much for sharing this very nice information regarding this marvelous destination for honeymoon in Thailand.As Thailand is one of the most beautiful and attractive destinations of the world.There are a lot of attractions to see,but I didn't know about this destination.

So,thanks for the info!!!

tizalee
10-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Looking to spend your honeymoon time in Chiang Mai. Here is the list of some hotels with their prices.
1.Yaang Come Village 109 $ and up per night
2.Rimping Village 71 $ and up per night
3.Aruntara Riverside Boutique Hotel 90 $ and up per night
4.Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa 196 $ and up per night
5.The Rim Resort 91 $ and up per night
6.Rachamankha 163 $ and up per night
7.U Chiang Mai 144 $ and up per night
8.Oriental Siam Resort 103 $ and up per night

Arjeet
01-06-2014, 08:41 AM
All Thailand is very famous for honeymoon trip but Chiang Mai is one of the romantic and lovely place where you enjoy your honeymoon.
Chiang Mai sometimes written as "Chiengmai" or "Chiangmai", is the largest and most culturally significant city in northern Thailand.

bus from ny to charlotte (http://getbusticket.com/new-york-to-charlotte-bus-ticket.html)

yippie65
04-11-2014, 03:32 AM
Some of you may be interested in a contest the Tourism Authority of Thailand is running right now.

Called "Honeyteering," you can win a 7-day honeyteering trip to Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Phuket, or Koh Samui, where you will volunteer for part of your time.

It's an interesting trend that is growing world-wide, so have a look if you're interested at: http://honeyteeringthailand.com/

You will get your flight and hotel covered, do some interesting work, and then continue on to do whatever you want. It's worth a look IMO - nothing to lose!

PS: This is not a solicitation or ad for any business.

tomammi
01-15-2016, 05:24 AM
tizalee! I have shared really nice information for travelling lovers. I am also a travelling lover and after your reading post. I have a plan to visit here and take this tour and you share price with detail. I like it very much. I hope I will visit there soon and will be great fun there with my friends. Can anyone have his personal experience of it? So share with me.