PDA

View Full Version : Flea Market larger than Chatuchak!

Unregistered
05-19-2005, 06:16 AM
Did anyone know is there another flea market in Bangkok which is bigger than Chatuchak? Because I seem to have come acorss a report on this (but forgotten where is the article put).

Unregistered
05-27-2005, 07:53 AM
You mean Suan Lum Night Bazaar?

Sandy
05-30-2005, 04:58 PM
I think Chatuchak is considered as the largest market in Bangkok. RIght?

Hoya Salamui
11-29-2005, 07:00 AM
Chatuchak Market is the World biggest weekend market location on Phaholyothin Road, North of Bangkok, Thailand which is more than 10, 000 shops and stalls.
If you have the time don't forget to go it.

Unregistered
11-29-2005, 07:15 AM
What time does Chatuchak market open? What do you recommend me to buy as souvenirs? I want like some Thai House decoration item or any antique. Is it a great place for me?

Hoya Salamui
12-01-2005, 12:07 PM
"What time does Chatuchak market open? What do you recommend me to buy as souvenirs? I want like some Thai House decoration item or any antique. Is it a great place for me?"

The time to buy souvenirs at weekend about 10.00 - 16.00.

mina
05-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Chatuchak Market is the larger than life flea market that I have been looking forward to going to since I left it last April. It is nearly 30 acres of everything imaginable- from plates and houseware, hill tribe handicrafts and souvenirs, knock off clothing, shoes, belts, puppies, plants, food galore, scarves and table runners, trinkets and temple\items, to the thin flannel-esk shirts that I spent 6 hours trying to find in the maze. They will be in pictures to come, I'm sure.
Meg is very excited to be shopping 

maihoa
03-29-2013, 03:24 AM
I like Chatuchak.

tizalee
09-09-2013, 06:33 AM
The Chatuchak market is the biggest one of Bangkok. It covers the area of about 35 acres. It has almost 8000 stalls in its coverage. It is also an attraction point for tourists.

Arjeet
03-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Bangkok have many shopping malls and markets where visitors can buy any things for their self and their other family members.
These top five famous and biggest markets of Bangkok. Which every tourist must explore.

Klong Toey Fresh Market.
Chatuchak Market.
Bo Be Tower Clothing Market.
Pak Klong Talat Flower Market.
Saphan Khao Fruit Market.

The Chatuchak Market (JJ) is one of the world’s largest weekend markets. It covers an area of almost 30 Acres, is divided into 28 different sections & contains more than 15.000 booths selling goods from all over Thailand.

‎Asia
11-14-2015, 06:41 AM
Arjeet !You shared very nice information about Bangkok markets. This information is very useful for the shopping lovers. When I visited Bangkok, then I visited Chatuchak Market that was great market every type of things are available there. Have you visited all these markets?

tomammi
12-23-2015, 05:06 AM
Arjeet! Your market place names are really helpful for my aunt. She loves shopping in her tour. Now she has the plan to visit in Thailand next year. Now I tell some market name which you share with us. I hope She will enjoy and shopping these markets and remember my suggestions in Thailand.

Jason1
10-21-2016, 06:10 AM
Arjeet! I really like you all shared names of markets of Bangkok. You have shared great names list of the market. I really like the Chatuchak Market name. Now I am wanna to know about this market in detail. I mean which kinds of things we could but there and other things. I will wait for your next reply.