PDA

View Full Version : www.medical-tourist.org

Unregistered
04-20-2005, 04:50 AM
Hi all,

I?m Robert Steichen from Medical-Tourist.org. I would like to introduce you to my new website.
The Medical-Tourist.org is dedicated to bringing you informative, straight-to-the-point articles on the extended range of possibilities offered today to the international patient.
You will find articles about the main destinations; the quality of medical care worldwide; a review of medical holidays packages providers; suggested destinations for each treatment; advices to choose the best medical insurance, etc. A forum is also in development on site.

www.medical-tourist.org

Enjoy your visit!

Unregistered
04-25-2005, 08:04 PM
Hello Mr. Steichen

We have a television show in the San Francisco area of the United States. Our show is designed to educate and inform baby boomers (50plus years of age and older) about how to enhance their lifestyle. We are interested in doing a series of segments on Medical Tourist. Can you help with contacts and possible video content for our show?

Richard Trask
Executive Producer

Taya
04-27-2005, 02:31 AM
Hello Richard,

Sounds like very interesting. Thailand is considered as one good affordable source for Medical tourism. You can chek the information on http://www.discoverythailand.com/medical.asp for more details.

Aman Bindal
04-27-2005, 05:54 AM
Medorama is committed to treating patients with medical expertise and compassion. We support to the patients and family members who find themselves at great distances from home, facing new people, new environments and complex medical procedures.

Medorama is the only company that offer you the choice of two popular destinations with world class healthcare ie. India and Thailand.

Unregistered
04-30-2005, 05:24 AM
Hello Mr. Steichen

We have a television show in the San Francisco area of the United States. Our show is designed to educate and inform baby boomers (50plus years of age and older) about how to enhance their lifestyle. We are interested in doing a series of segments on Medical Tourist. Can you help with contacts and possible video content for our show?

Richard Trask
Executive Producer

What's your email address Richard? Or just contact me on contact@medical-tourist.org; I need more details...