PDA

View Full Version : The best at Pai Village

Neung
03-29-2005, 09:31 AM
I went to Pai Village last Dec. It's such a nice place with friendly atmosphere :D. When I went there, I can feel a good environment and saw how villagers manage their time. I saw a lot of American, British there :). Hmmm such a nice place.

I hope I will have time and go back there again :D.

Happy Dave
04-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Thank you for info on Pai , i want to visit that area nov/dec and was wandering if it is safe for farang to move around . :cool:

tomammi
05-14-2016, 05:31 AM
I like to share with all of you guys I have been visited at once in my life Burma Railway in my thailand tour. It s a famous tourist attraction in the thailand. But I have never ever i my life enjoy its water cultural festival. so Can anyone like to giving me its info some useful stuff?

Akira
05-14-2016, 06:41 AM
Here I do agree with you Neung buddy Pai Village is a nice place for all kinds of visitors. I have visited this place during mine amish farm tour (https://www.topbustours.com/2-day-newyork-new-jersey-philadelphia-to-amish-washington-tour.html) with my friends and that was an awesome place for all kinds of visitors. It is a best place for enjoy the charm of beauty. Anyway buddy I am curious to know which attractions you have visited in this village or beyond the village. Must share with all of us.

Herry
05-17-2016, 11:45 AM
Pai Village is an untouched place for me, I have never been there in my life till yet but so sure about that after reading your post that this village is really good and able to explore and I am surely will have to make a visit at there in future.